freesci-develop

Release broken (was: Re: [freesci-develop] cvs: rune)

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Release broken (was: Re: [freesci-develop] cvs: rune)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:03:08 +0100

Hi,

>                        (xlib_init_specific): Fixed segfault. /Rune
>       src/gfx/drivers: xlib_driver.c ChangeLog
>                        src/gfx/drivers/xlib_driver.c Log message:
>                        2003-01-22 Rune Orsval <address@hidden> *
>                        src/gfx/drivers/xlib_dirver.c
>                        (xlib_init_specific): Fixed segfault. /Rune

so what this means is essentially that the xlib driver in the official release
is broken, and no one noticed it. Considering that this is the default graphics
driver, and that I believed I'd run through the release package right before
uploading it, that's pretty embarrassing.
  Time for another 0.3.4a release. Anyone willing to take care of this?

We should also resolve the Win32 compile problems several people have
reported and include the latest updates on the dx_driver, I'd guess.

Sorry.

llap,
 Christoph