freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] [Fwd: Re: Errors linking name mangled functions & met

From: Alexander Angas
Subject: [freesci-develop] [Fwd: Re: Errors linking name mangled functions & methods]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:35:57 +1030

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Errors linking name mangled functions & methods Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:39:47 -0500
I'm sorry to say that I never found the source of the problem.  I continue
to simply compile twice (I only have to comple the app a couple times a
week, so I haven't worried about it).

Good luck,
Rich