freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] [Fwd: Re: Errors linking name mangled functions &

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] [Fwd: Re: Errors linking name mangled functions & methods]
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:01:35 +0100

Hi,

> From: "Richard Coutts" <address@hidden>
>
> I'm sorry to say that I never found the source of the problem.  I continue
> to simply compile twice (I only have to comple the app a couple times a
> week, so I haven't worried about it).
>
> Good luck,
> Rich

Considering that (and also that it's possible to work around this) my
suggestion would be that we release 0.3.2a this weekend, with an appropriate
addendum to the Win32 README (unless, of course, a better solution arises).
  Sorry for this pressure, but I'd like to get this off my mind, and since no
one volunteered as temporary maintainer so far, that means a final release
RSN.

-- Christoph