freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] FreeSCI IRC logs

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] FreeSCI IRC logs
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:01:05 +0100

Hi everyone,

it's been rather quiet on the list lately, and, due to Fjolnir
completely re-vamping the web site design at the moment, there haven't
been any news updates either.
  Discussion has generally moved to IRC now; those of you interested
in figuring out what we're doing can have a look at

  http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/reichenb/freesci-logs

(unfortunately, we only started last month, so much of the discussion
around christmas-- particularly regarding the new sound subsystem in
Glutton-- is not present in there).

-- Christoph