freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] Web page handling changes

From: Max Horn
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Web page handling changes
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:16:11 +0200

Am 27.08.2007 um 19:48 schrieb Lars Skovlund:

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 11:14:05AM -0600, Christoph Reichenbach wrote:
)

Max,

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 10:30:16AM +0200, Max Horn wrote:
FYI, I can't completly check it out (and couldn't before your changes
either):
[...]

IWFH, so I'm afraid that I have no idea where that might be coming from :-/

  I can checkpoint it; that might address the problem...?

Please don't. That error message is the same one I was seeing until
you reverted glutton to the uncheckpointed version. I haven't used the
web repository apart from an initial checkout, so I'm afraid I have no
other solutions to offer.

So, what would the solution be? It seems to me the repos is broken, as it seems impossible to make a fresh new checkout (or can any of you do that?). In the worst case, you might have to start it over from scratch (loosing the history), but that wouldn't be so bad, given that there are only 13 patches in it right now, would it?