Possible error for manual build

From: Steve
Subject: Possible error for manual build
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 00:11:11 +0930

Hi.

I had problems building freetype 2 beta 8 as per the instructions, so I
tried doing it manually. I have Windows 95 with Mingw32 (with latest
updates) as my compiler. Make didn't like it, so I built a batch file.

When I ran the batch file, it didn't like src/psnames/psnames.c, saying that
it couldn't find psmodule.c.

I opened psnames.c and changed <psmodule.c> to "psmodule.c" and it worked.
If you freetype hackers make the modification that I did, would that upset
anything?

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please send a reply directly as well as
to the list.
Thanks. Hope this is useful.
- Steve -