[Devel] ViewCVS service unavailable

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] ViewCVS service unavailable
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:03:19 +0100

Hello and happy new year :-)

  I have shut down the ViewCVS service (that is running on the
  cvs server), given that my company's machine has been cracked
  recently (seems my Apache setup wasn't so good after all). :-(((

  I won't re-install the service until a few weeks, given that
  I am on the verge of switching to another hosting provider
  given the lack of service and assistance I've been enjoying
  with the current one :-)

  Other than that, CVS, mail, web, etc.. still work well,

Cheers,

- David