[Devel] Draft FreeType 2 API Reference available

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] Draft FreeType 2 API Reference available
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:10:04 +0100

Hello again,

  I have lately improved the "docmaker" script and have run it
  to generate the first draft of the FT2 API Reference.

  Note that it's still a bit "rough", as I intend to group
  sections in "chapters", provide automatic cross-linking
  of FT_xxxx identifiers, better formatting, and other fun
  stuff like that. ;-)

  The result is now available on the web site, see:

     Table Of Content:
          http://www.freetype.org/docs/freetype2/reference/ft2-toc.html

     Global Index:
          http://www.freetype.org/docs/freetype2/reference/ft2-index.html

  Of course, there are still a few bugs in the original comments that
  may produce weird things sometimes..

  I'd appreciate comments, as well as any volunteer to improve the
  Python script "docmaker.py"

Cheers,

- David