Re: [Devel] creating a bitmap

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] creating a bitmap
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:41:12 +0200 (CEST)

> I have been trying to build the win32 files using Visual studio.  I
> get an linker error on this file: freetype200b8_D.lib
>
> I had to copy some files from the ftdemo203.zip code to remove
> compiler errors.  This doesn't seem right but it cleared all errors
> except the one above.
>
> Since I am using the s-studio IDE, I am wondering if I need to
> change any environmental settings.  I have added the path for
> (freetype-2.0.3\include).

Since I don't use Windows at all, my solution might be incorrect.  The
*.dsp files appear to be out of date.  I see that freetype.dsp uses
`freetype202.lib' and `freetype202_D.lib' but ftview.dsp has
`freetype200b8.lib' and `freetype200b8_D.lib'.  Manually changing both
entries to `freetype203.lib' (resp. `freetype203_D.lib') should fix
this.

Is there someone on the list who can reliably update these files?