Re: [Devel] Translation Project and FreeType

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: Re: [Devel] Translation Project and FreeType
Date: 19 Jul 2001 07:04:28 -0400

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

> Not `officially'.  The best source of FreeType 1 is the
> freetype-current.tar.gz package.  For the moment it's unlikely that
> more translatable strings will be added.  Basically, FT1 is no longer
> developed further (except bug fixes).

Thanks for the info.

> > Anyway, we'd like you to help with finding translators.  If you'll
> > agree we add 'freetype' to the Free Translation Project (TP).
>
> Please do so.  Note that FreeType 2 doesn't contain support (yet) for
> gettext.

Okay, thanks for jumping info.  To initialize a new textdomain please
answer these additional questions:

        - Does 'freetype' require disclaimers?

        - May I add your address as the maintainer?  The maintainer
          will receive notifications when new translations arrived at
          the robot site.

        - Shall we sent new translations automatically to you?  (Flag
          "<autosent>").

For more info please cf.

        http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/maintainers.html

(Some minor points aren't up-to-date there; I'll try to update the
document the next time.)

All the best,
Karl

--