Re: [Devel] FT 1.x updated to OpenType 1.3

From: Ali Bahar
Subject: Re: [Devel] FT 1.x updated to OpenType 1.3
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 11:35:52 -0400

> Aah, I think there is a misunderstanding!  What you've drawn is the
> normal Arabic writing style (cf. the attached image)!  But the msfarsi

Absolutely. As I said, I wrote the "non-stylized" version. It was
primarily done to point out (via 'A' and 'B') the glyphs which I
suspected (given my faint recollection of Farsi calligraphy) to be too
low.

Anyways, enough talking (by _me_) about something I'm uninformed
about. :-)

thanks,
ali

--
        Linux: The Most Beautiful OS in the World.