Re: [Devel] Possible Regression

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] Possible Regression
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:20:02 +0200

Hello ismail,

NOTE: I don't time to hack on the project right now, I'm just
selecting random messages on the mailing list to try to answer the
most obvious one.

ismail (cartman) donmez wrote:
Hi,

For last 1.5 days konsole cannot read pcf.gz files when I gunzip them its ok. Is there any culprit checkin that would broke this behaviour ? Btw I use system-wide zlib so src/gzip must be innocent.

Does your problem still persist ? If so, could you please trace what's
currently happening when a program like "ftdump" or "ftview" is used with
one of these pcf.gz fonts.

putting breakpoints at the following locations would surely help:

  FT_Stream_OpenGzip   (in src/gzip/ftgzip.c)
  PCF_Face_Init        (in src/pcf/pcfdriver.c)

hope this helps,

Cheers,

- David Turner

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval.
The E-Mail transmission can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
CANAL+TECHNOLOGIES will not therefore be liable for the message if modified.