Re: [Devel] Freetype2 patch on Mac

From: George Williams
Subject: Re: [Devel] Freetype2 patch on Mac
Date: 08 Jan 2004 11:56:00 -0800

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 10:13, Dan Williams wrote:
> Patch looks good to me, nothing obviously bad/wrong/whacked stands
> out.  Are you sure there's always only one FOND resource for a Suitcase
> font?
In the old days it was certainly possible to have a file with several
FONDs within it. The System file (before the Fonts folder was invented)
had 'FOND's (and 'NFNT's and 'sfnt's) for all fonts in use on your
machine. The Font/DA mover would let you build libraries containing many
'FOND's (and these were the original suitcase files).