Re: [ft-devel] Re: [ft] Creating an [OT]TF font from BDF font

From: George Williams
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Re: [ft] Creating an [OT]TF font from BDF font
Date: 18 Dec 2005 14:07:50 -0800

On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 18:42, Chia-I Wu wrote:
> I suggest the following APIs, making iterator merely an iterator:
>
> /* to iterate... */
> FT_Get_BDF_Iterator( face, &iter );
> while ( FT_Iterare_BDF_Property( face, &iter, &name, &aprop ) )
> FT_Get_BDF_Property_Count( face );

How about:
FT_Get_BDF_PropertyCount(face)
FT_Iterate_BDF_Property(face,void *,BDF_IteratorFunc)
        Calls the iterator function once with each property.
+   typedef FT_Error
+   (*BDF_IteratorFunc)( FT_Face                 face,
+                        void *                  data,
+                        const char*             prop_name,
+                        const BDF_PropertyRec*  aproperty);
FT_Get_BDF_Fontname(face)
FT_Get_BDF_Comments(face)

So ignore the previous patches