[ft-devel] makefiles for NetWare platform

From: Guenter Knauf
Subject: [ft-devel] makefiles for NetWare platform
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 18:11:29 +0200

Hi all,
I'm a developer involved in a couple of other projects which use the Freetype
library.
I develop mainly for NetWare platform, and use there the FT2 lib for a long
time already.
Therefore I feel its time up to send you here my build makefiles:
http://www.gknw.net/mirror/freetype2/freetype-2.3.2-builds-netware.zip
this is what I need in order to get a libft2.nlm build.
Unfortunately I'm not a makefile wizzard, so my makefiles are standalone, and
dont snap into your genious build system; however with the help of someone of
you who developed the whole build stuff I'm sure its possible to do so because
I use GNU make for the build.

thanks, Guenter.