RE: [ft-devel] A few problems i've found in the latest code from cvs

From: Oran Agra
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] A few problems i've found in the latest code from cvs
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:53:00 +0200

Hi,
Regarding the compilation error in ft2demos, it happens with the latest source
from CVS (I've just verified that again).

Here's the relevant part of common.c, the error happens in the #else meaning
__STDC__ is not defined.
The strange thing is that this is not the first occurrence of that pattern in
that file, and I don’t know why it doesn’t fail on the first one.

  extern int
#ifdef __STDC__
  utf8_next( const char** pcursor,
             const char*  end )