Re: [ft-devel] [ttfautohint] stem width handling is now selectable

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [ttfautohint] stem width handling is now selectable
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 05:28:47 +0200 (CEST)

> I will try and do some extensive tests tomorrow; sans, serifs, win7,
> winXP, diff browsers, etc. I will prob add in Android too, as
> ttfautohint can effect fonts under Freetype too.

Thanks in advance for that!  I think it's best to directly compare the
algorithms (this is `-w gGD' vs. `-w ""') until the GETINFO issues are
fixed.

    Werner

PS: Who knows a TrueType debugger for MS Windows (this is, which uses
    the rendering engine of MS Windows!) similar to FontForge?
    Ideally, this should run under Wine also...