Re: [ft-devel] Updated solution file for VC2010

From: David Weiß
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Updated solution file for VC2010
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:57:07 +0200

Hey,

attached is a followup patch.

I've added a property file to make configuration of external dependencies like
zlib, libpng, etc. more accessible and editable by dependency management
systems.
Plus you can configure the include path to ftoptions.h in there.
These changes simplify local configurations (without affecting some source
repository) and command line builds using msbuild.

The property file is heavily commented.
I also updated the index.htm readme file to reflect the latest changes.

Comments and suggestions always welcome! :)

Blessings,
David