Re: [ft-devel] a couple of warnings from 2.5.4 with mingw/darwinx

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] a couple of warnings from 2.5.4 with mingw/darwinx
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:45:15 +0000

Actually that's what I have. Sorry about the delay. My build was driven
by the crosscompile framework.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW/CrossCompilerFramework#Running_the_..2Fconfigure_script

It is a bit complicated, but I think in a nutshell it means running
configure with CC="darwinx-gcc -arch ppc -arch i386 -arch x86_64"
i.e. building "fat" object files which are triarch.

for your reference, here is the freetype headers shipped by xquartz.
I have also what apple did with freetype (they shipped it "officially" for
10.6/10.7,
I think the xquartz people are essentially also apple's) e.g.
https://github.com/phracker/MacOSX-SDKs/blob/master/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/X11/include/freetype2/freetype/config/ftconfig.h

xquartz's freetype headers seems to have extra assembly codes;
whereas the apple SDKs' freetype headers seems to have FT_MACINTOSH always
enabled. Am I correct?