Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Visualizing/organizing different rendering modes

From: k kushal
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Visualizing/organizing different rendering modes
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 22:11:07 +0000

> Let's say we have 5 images to be used for different visualisations
> A1, A2, A3, A4, A5. With this, I am able to generate animations for
> any combination of sub-images.

*Five* sub-images?  What do you want to combine?

For example, we have
1. The base glyph
2. Rendered ( test ) glyph
3. Image with base glyph as grey background and errors as red pixels
4. Image with base glyph as it is and with errors as red pixels
5. Maybe some more visualizations like these.

All these can be stitched into a single image ( sprite sheet ) and then
different parts of the image can be coupled to be used in CSS animation.
Example: An animation toggling between ‘1’ and ‘4’ will give us one way
to visualize where the faulty pixels are.

Ok. I’ll not be using imagemagick.
I’ll be writing the code to stitch the images.

Thank you.