Re: [ft-devel] [bug] --> [arm] Fix thumb2 inline assembly under LLVM.

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [bug] --> [arm] Fix thumb2 inline assembly under LLVM.
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:43:41 -0400

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 4:59 AM, duhuanpeng <address@hidden> wrote:
> Here is the Cortex-M0 instructions, from arm's document.
>
> http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.dui0497a/BABFFEJF.html

What specifically do you suggest? Stop flooding us with the
information. We are not assembly gurus here. We just aren't. We do not
have access to ARM either. You seem to have all the hardware ant
tools. If you have an idea how to improve ARM handling in assembly.
Create a patch test it and offer it for review and inclusion.