[ft-devel] GSoC Status update

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: [ft-devel] GSoC Status update
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:04:07 +0530

Hi all,
* I had been working on the stream support for the gf driver
for quite a while now, and I have completed it.

* About the testing of the gf driver, there are still some issues
left to be sorted out. I am working on them.

* I have already started working on the tfm driver. I intend to work
on it as I move ahead with the testing of gf driver.

* There still remains the error checking and tracing part of the gf driver,
which I will eventually add.

Please let me know if there are any instructions or feedback you wish to
give me.

Thank you

--
Parth