Re: [ft-devel] Theme designs for the FreeType Website

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Theme designs for the FreeType Website
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 23:45:52 +0530

I’m only loosely following this thread, but one thing: I have to
click two times in the nav bar to get somewhere. Headers like License
and Downloads house only one item each. I’d almost make them have no
items or expand the top level by default.

Yes, I feel the same. The theme does not support this natively and I did not
want to get involved with the Liquid templating too much..
I've added the logic for top level entries to function as direct links. It should
be working now.

Not my browser cache, but probably dxdy.ooo's mirror (or whatever).
Now it works, thanks.

Maybe it takes a while for GitHub Pages to update everywhere.

What about slightly increasing the distance between paragraphs?

Changed to 1ex (top and bottom).

--
Nikhil