Re: [ft-devel] GSoC status update.

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] GSoC status update.
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 15:30:27 +0530

Now `ftview' displays the gf glyphs too!
I am attaching a screenshot of the output from `ftview' and `ftstring'!
[...]

I have cleaned up the code for `gf driver' in the branch `parthw-cleaned',
removed all unnecessary typedefs and comments.
I have currently tested for many `gf' files, like cmr1, cmr2, cmr10, with
different options in `ftview' and `ftgrid' and it is working fine.
Can you please once test the driver so that if there are any further changes
required, I can complete that.

Thank you

Parth