[ft-devel] Improve the 'ftinspect' demo program

From: Triplex
Subject: [ft-devel] Improve the 'ftinspect' demo program
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:59:44 +0530

Hello,

I had a look at the GSoC project ideas, and am interested in "Improve the 'ftinspect' demo program". I'm currently pursuing my bachelors in Computer Science.

I've taken a look at the freetype2-demos repository and the current state of ftinspect. I would like to ask a few questions:

1) This project has been in the ideas list for a while now. Is it low priority or has its scope changed?

2) I see that there are a bunch of CLI utilities in the demos repository (ftlint, ftbench, ftdebug, ftdump,ftvalid). Should they be considered for GUIfication?

I look forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
--
Veeki Yadav