Re: [ft-devel] Logging library proposal

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Logging library proposal
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 20:17:06 +0530

Hi,

> Armin, Nikhil, wasn't there a plan to set up a FreeType mirror?  Could
> you do that?

Here are some possible ways we could do this:

1. Set up a server side post-receive hook so that all commits are
pushed to the mirror immediately.
2. Set up a cron job server side to push commits at a specified interval.
3. I set up a test mirror on GitHub [1] with Travis CI using the
script in another repository [2]. The only issue is that Travis CI
allows cron jobs to run daily, and not more frequent than that, so
mirrors will be updated once in 24 hours only.

What do you think?

[1]: https://github.com/nikramakrishnan/freetype2-mirror
[2]: https://github.com/nikramakrishnan/freetype-mirror-script

--