Re: [ft-devel] SVG "Native" Re: [ft] Three GSoC projects for FreeType

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] SVG "Native" Re: [ft] Three GSoC projects for FreeType
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 13:15:57 +0200 (CEST)

> Now I also see why Toshiya was saying not to link any SVG library
> directly to FreeType. Totally get it now! :)

:-)

Note, however, that I definitely want the `default SVG library'
(whatever it will become after your explorations) to be linked to
FreeType.  Only if the user explicitly switches this off, or if the
user overrides the hooks at run-time, an alternative SVG library
should be be used.

> To actually try and see if this can be done, I coded a dummy
> example.  [...]

Looks ok to me.