Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC'19] ftinspect questions

From: Triplex
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC'19] ftinspect questions
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 23:59:01 +0530

As far as I know, Qt *does* work on a large bunch of Windows versions.
`ftinspect' should even compile fine with the older Qt4 series, too
(at least it compiled fine before the recent changes) – Veeki, please
don't use Qt5 features without proper checking of the used Qt version!
And please ensure that the program runs with Qt4 also.

I'll make sure to double check before using any new Qt5 features.

As far as compiling 'ftinspect' on windows is concerned, I tried it once earlier and it compiled fine on windows. Although running the executable throws some error which I didn't go too deep into.