Re: Two build fixes for watcom compiler:

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: Two build fixes for watcom compiler:
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:35:20 -0500

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 11:24 AM Ozkan Sezer <sezeroz@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. include/freetype/internal/compiler-macros.h (FT_CALLBACK_DEF):
> don't define as __cdecl for Watcom builds.

Does this mean tha Watcam C supports only one calling convention and
does not use Windows C run-time? __cdecl comes from Windows. See
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/c-runtime-library/reference/qsort
If you do use CRT qsort, how does it work if watcall is different from cdecl.

> 2. src/sdf/ftbsdf.c: undefine 'near' for Watcom builds
>
> Watcom defines near to its __near keyword and build fails otherwise:

Is there a compiler option to undefine this? We can rename "near" to
"dist" as well just to keep the sources clean.

Alexei