Re: Two build fixes for watcom compiler:

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: Two build fixes for watcom compiler:
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:46:07 -0500

> #if defined(_MSC_VER) && defined(_M_IX86)

I think this is appropriate, it makes it clear which compiler is intended.

As for `near`, I found the undefine option
https://users.pja.edu.pl/~jms/qnx/help/watcom/compiler-tools/cpopts.html#SWu
Do you use any special build tools/scripts to insert it?

Finally, does Watcom have 64-bit types these days? We could insert it
in
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/blob/master/include/freetype/config/integer-types.h
Do you know of any fast most-significnat-bit functions, like
__builtin_clz, for Watcom?

Thanks.
Alexei