RE: How can I detect start of polygon among outlines?

From: Boris Letocha
Subject: RE: How can I detect start of polygon among outlines?
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:03:10 +0200

I have to make something similiar - support path (polygon/holes ...) operation. Firstly I try to use some library: libart, gpc231

in gpc 2.31 is working triangulation ...
Firstly you have to split conics and cubics to lines - look at freetype or libart for source code.
But after all free libraries which I see for path/polygon operations I make it my self :-) only 500 lines of code with heavy use of STL. 2 days work with bug fixing, 3 days with optimalizations:-)

Also inside of monochrome renderer of freetype is something like first step of tessellation, if I clearly understand what exactly you want to do.

Boris Letocha