Autohinter and FT_LOAD_MONOCHROME question...

From: Boris Letocha
Subject: Autohinter and FT_LOAD_MONOCHROME question...
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 17:28:18 +0200

Hi!

In freetype.h is writted that FT_LOAD_MONOCHROME is used only for FT_Render_Glyph. But when I look at AutoHinter pages there is something about hinting of aliased and monochrome glyphs differently. So are these options used only for rendering or also for autohinting?

Boris Letocha

PS: Sorry for "spam" from me but I want implement caching C++ library around FT till tomorow :-) But I think that my questions can interest more people whan only me...