error in vector declaration?

From: Allen Lin
Subject: error in vector declaration?
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:32:32 -0700

Having a problem integrating FreeType2 into my code.  Have included it in my
project, but am getting the following error messages.

c:\work\cvshome\uiproto\free2\freetype2-current\include\freetype\freetype.h(
2190) : error C2955: 'vector' : use of class template requires template
argument list

c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(244) : see
declaration of 'vector'

They refer to this line in freetype.h

  FT_EXPORT_DEF(void)  FT_Vector_Transform( FT_Vector*  vector, FT_Matrix*
matrix );

Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?  Help would be much
appreciated.

- Allen H. Lin  (not quite Asok)
  Programming Intern
  Quicksilver Software Inc.
  (949)474-2150 x56

The views addressed in this e-mail are not representative of Quicksilver
Software in any way, shape, or form.