Re: [spam score 9.86/10.0 -pobox] Asian language fonts?

From: Jam
Subject: Re: [spam score 9.86/10.0 -pobox] Asian language fonts?
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:52:21 -0500

   On Jul 20, 13:06, "Allen Lin" wrote:
   > Subject: [spam score 9.86/10.0 -pobox] Asian language fonts?
   > Anyone know where I can get some Asian language truetype fonts which don't
   > need to be run through an interpreter?

This link shows two free Japanese fonts converted from
Watanabe-Mincho font and Wada-Ken font.  There is a
description in Japanese also.

http://www.linux.or.jp/~ishikawa/linux/dists/FreeType/

Personaly, I believe all people chose and subscribed mailing
lists under their opinion.  I think this subject doesn't
belong to developping issue, so I'm replying this mail to
user's mailing list only.  Choosing what they want to read
is not me.  They chose already.  Sorry for putting my 2
cents worth.

-- Kazushi