[Freetype] OT: how do Freetype and Xfs relate?

From: Andre Costa
Subject: [Freetype] OT: how do Freetype and Xfs relate?
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:39:14 -0300

Hi all,

I know this is a rather newbie question, but I will shoot it anyway
hoping someone can help me (if this isn't the proper place, please tell
me so and I will go somewhere else): I have RH 8.0 installed on my box,
and I use RH's own font server (Xfs). Does Xfs use freetype in any way?
I tried disabling Xfs on X11 configuration file, but I could not come up
with a usable configuration, fonts appeared very big and ugly (maybe a
fontpath issue, haven't tried very hard, though).

TIA

Andre

--
Andre Oliveira da Costa