Re: [Freetype] OT: how do Freetype and Xfs relate?

From: Andre Costa
Subject: Re: [Freetype] OT: how do Freetype and Xfs relate?
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:39:28 -0300

Hi Thibault, thks for sharing some info. I read the page you put up, and
indeed found some interesting info there. However, before digging into
mastering Freetype configuration and dropping xfs entirely, I would
first like to better understand differences/advantages of using one
instead of the other.

Anyone has any experience to share on this matter?

TIA,

Andre