RE: [Freetype] Converting from one font type to another...

From: Ranjiv Sharma
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Converting from one font type to another...
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 15:28:18 -0400

Let me clarify, I am looking to do it programmatically. pfaedit is an
editing tool which is not what I'm looking for.

Freetype does an awsome job of abstracting away the differences in the
various font technologies. Given any font, I can pull out the relevant
information using freetype (glyphs, codes, mappings etc.). I just want to be
able to take that information and put that into the CEF file format. Since
CFF / CEF is supported by freetype, I was wondering if it was at all
possible to use some of the internals of freetype to make that job easier.

If the answer is still 'No', is there any place to find out the
specification for the CEF font format?

TIA

-Ranjiv