[Freetype] Japanese True Type fonts on Windows

From: Jacob Chouwawa
Subject: [Freetype] Japanese True Type fonts on Windows
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:47:42 -0700

Hi,

I like to use FreeType library to render Japanese on my graphics window,
I guess I will need to have at least one Japanese font file.  Does anyone
know a reasonable Japanese TrueType font file that works with
FreeType library and that I can distribute freely?

Also, I will need to do this only on Japanese version of Windows machines.
I bet microsoft has the Japanese font file already.  Does any one know
the name and location of the font file on a Japanese version of
Windows?

Any help is welcome.  Thanks in advance.

J.C.

Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now!