[ft] Problems using Freetype on Pocket PC 2003

From: Даниил Баскаков
Subject: [ft] Problems using Freetype on Pocket PC 2003
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:02:07 +0300

Hi,
I've compiled freetype 2.3.1 as DLL for Pocket PC 2003 platform in MSVC2005 (configuration based on Release Multithreaded for Win32). When I try to call any freetype.dll function (all dll-exports are present and correct) in C# Pocket PC application I have an exception MissingMethodException. The strange thing is that my C# Win32 application works fine (using freetype.dll built by myself for Win32 platform).
I guess that something wrong with my freetype.dll Pocket PC build.
Does anybody use freetype on PocketPC?
Maybe someone helps me to get the working dll for Pocket PC?
PS: I dug up all freetype mailing lists and Internet and did not find any clue. Do not set aside my post, please ;) Any advices appreciated.
--
Thank you in advance.