[ft] Font shifting down 3 pixels

From: John Arild Berentsen
Subject: [ft] Font shifting down 3 pixels
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:52:00 +0100

Hi.

We are using freetype in the development of the software for a linux set-top-box. When upgrading to 2.3.5 from 2.1.9 All the text in the software shifted down vertically about 3 pixels. It is a huge job, maybe call it a miracle to redefine all text in the software.

The font I am using is Nimbussan LGR truetype. Version 1.05

Is there a solution for this problem, or maybe I can alter the freetype code to display the text like before? In that case, can anybody tell me where this is defined?

Any help is welcome.

Brgds