Re: 回复: There is an error(ERROR 2) while compiling freetype-2.10.4

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: 回复: There is an error(ERROR 2) while compiling freetype-2.10.4
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 10:45:00 +0100 (CET)

[Please use 'reply to all' so that the information gets sent to the
list, too.]

> I try to compile FreeType in the home directory, but it still
> doesn't work, and the same error occurs.
>

>   CreateProcess(NULL, gcc -ansi -pedantic -I./objs \
>                           -I./builds/windows -I./include -c -g \
>                           -O3 -Wall -DFT2_BUILD_LIBRARY \
>                           -o objs/ftsystem.o \
>                           src/base/ftsystem.c, ...) failed.
>   make (e=2): 系统找不到指定的文件。
>               (The system cannot find the specified file)

Hmm.  Can you run `gcc` from the command line at all?  Have you tried
to compile a simple file?

Or, maybe, does information from the following link help?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33674973/makefile-error-make-e-2-the-system-cannot-find-the-file-specified

    Werner