fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] Dearest

From: dr_estrada
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] Dearest
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 20:35:22 -0700

Dearest,

I have found seriousness  in you and that is why i have

decided to
involve you in this transaction o.k . I am a woman of

substance and of great importance to my nation and the

society in general. For security reasons
you will only communicate me only by my email for now

o.k.
Reply to : address@hidden

I am Dr. Mrs LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA , the wife of Mr
Joseph Estrada the former President of Philippine
located in the south east Asia. My husband was
presently impeached from office by a backed uprising
of mass demonstrators and the senate. During my
husband's regime as president of Philippine, I
realised US$68.5 millions of dollars from various
contract projects I executed successfully. I had
planed to invest this money in Real Estate and
Industral Production.

Now i have used an NGO to move the money to a bank
outside Philippine awaiting transfer, i want you to
assist me transfer the money to your bank account as
the Beneficiary/my Proxy because i do not want the
Philippine Government to trace and confiscate this  one.
They have confiscated all our asset. This is
the only money left for me and my family o.k.

Now if you agree, i will offer you 40% of the total
fund, and you must keep it very secret and
confidential o.k. There is no risk involved, all i
want from you is your corporation so that we can have
a sucessful transaction as all modalities has been put
in place i look forward to having a good relationship

with you o.k

Reply to : address@hidden

Dr Mrs Louise Estrada,

Wife to former philippine president