Re: [Fsfe-uk] Georg in London

From: Ian Lynch
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Georg in London
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:50:54 +0100

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 14:19, Matthias Kirschner wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> Georg is planning to be in London from 14th to 17th Oct. He wants to
> know if it is possible to arrange a meeting, so that you and Georg can
> talk about the UK activities?

Hi Matthias,

I'm in London on the 15th October and free in the afternoon from about
1500 hrs if that is any good. I'm a committe member of AFFS and
Education Lead for the OpenOffice.org community. Not sure if any of the
other committee members will be around at this time but it would be nice
to meet up.

Regards
--
Ian Lynch <address@hidden>