Re: [Fsfe-uk] Georg in London

From: Ian Lynch
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Georg in London
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:32:25 +0100

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 13:56, Alex Hudson wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 13:50 +0100, Ian Lynch wrote:
> > I'm in London on the 15th October and free in the afternoon from about
> > 1500 hrs if that is any good. I'm a committe member of AFFS and
> > Education Lead for the OpenOffice.org community. Not sure if any of the
> > other committee members will be around at this time but it would be nice
> > to meet up.
>
> Well, the 15th is a Friday, so why don't we arrange some kind of AFFS
> social event? Sounds like an excuse for a get-together, be it
> restaurant, knees-up, piss-up, as well as having some kind of meeting
> about doing things in the UK.

The reason I'm in London on that Friday is a school reunion in the
evening (I went to school in Newcastle - don't ask :-) ) so in the
evening I will be doing this already! If its an afternoon piss-up, I
could manage a starter I guess to get warmed up for the main event ;-)

--
Ian Lynch <address@hidden>
ZMS Ltd