[Fsfe-uk] Looking for case studies and contacts for OS adoption

From: Gavin Hill
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Looking for case studies and contacts for OS adoption
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:03:27 +0100 (BST)

Hi

I'm currently researching a new project and am looking
for people who would be willing to discuss their
experience of introducing (Free Libre) Open-Source or
spreading its adoption, ideally into large
organisations ie 400 employees and up.

Any form of FLOSS is good - Open Office, CMS,
GNU/Linux. I'm keen to find decision makers who can
discuss TCO, freedom of vendor choice and other
factors and benefits that are particular and intrinsic
to FLOSS. I'm after any particularly good testimonials
or case studies, so really any relevant organisation
of any size would be of interest.

Please do get in touch or let me know if theres anyone
I should speak to.

Regards

Gavin