Re: [Fsfe-uk] "Linux is a Threat" (Ooh I did 'av a larf!!)

From: Robin Green
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] "Linux is a Threat" (Ooh I did 'av a larf!!)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:34:48 +0100

Thanks for the laugh. Hilarious troll site and very convincing. However
articles like these sort of give the game away:

http://shelleytherepublican.com/2005/12/americas-no-2-enemy-canucks.html

where he says in comments:

"No. And I would never go to Europe. What is there to see? Coward
Europeans whining all the time? Riots in Paris? Give me a break. If you
live in the USA you have the best of all and don't need to see ANY
other country!"

Hahaha. Great pastiche.