Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:26:44 +0100

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 22:23 +0100, Paul wrote:
> According to the EPG, tomorrow noon isn't about copyright and Internet.
> That said, the EPG description was very vague.

I didn't get the impression that they were broadcasting from the studio,
even though the researcher said they were doing it live.

My EPG says "Property Law" is on today at 12, which seems to confirm
that - they're talking about housing afaics.

These kinds of shows are almost never broadcast live to be honest. Often
when they say "live" what they mean is that they edit it online; shows
edited offline are tedium incarnate to participate it.

Cheers,

Alex.