Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM
Date: 01 May 2006 00:09:56 +0100

Alex Hudson <address@hidden> writes:
> Well, the kind of thing I have in mind is actually a series of shorts
> rather than one large show. I'm thinking 10mn videos on single topics,

I was inspired with a similar idea after I saw this:
http://www.redhat.com/v/magazine/ogg/webbink.ogm
"Intellectual property explained", 6m 21s.

It provides a nice example format, but the content could be improved.

I then made a plan to record a better video with my digital camera but
haven't found the time yet to get the content right.

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by