Re: GIMP CMYK support - was [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund

From: Jon Grant
Subject: Re: GIMP CMYK support - was [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:31:57 +0000

> Quoting Dave Crossland <address@hidden>:
>
> > A sustained campaign on this topic would be very worthwhile, because
> > getting propagandists to use free software will pay dividends.
>
> Yes this would be a very good idea.

Will anyone from FSF, FSFE, Gnome or other lead it though? (I'm happy
to donate some money towards it) I don't see why a decent graphics
application shouldn't be as popular as Firefox. In the absence of a
decent Free software package loads of people are using Google's now, a
big missed opportunity.

Cheers, Jon