Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stephen Fry on Asus Eee

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stephen Fry on Asus Eee
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:23:29 +0000

Jon Grant wrote:
One idea might be to get personalities to "come out" as users of Free
Software. So we write and ask if they have used Firefox or OpenOffice,
and ask if it is ok that we post something about them using it.. if
they are!

Nice idea.

Before some else says this, just let us make sure we keep our heads focused on freedom, and not recruiting celebrities. ie. not that we shouldn't do what you suggested, but just remember why we are doing it and not lose sight.

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk
----